Background

Friday, May 15, 2009

Since Walgreens got rid of the Easy Saver Book I have just lost interest in the RR deals. I end up having to buy items I don't want or need inorder to have enough items to match the number of coupns. Plus I have been having a lot of trouble finding the items listed in stock. I have searched all week for Fish Oil with no luck. Once I use up the RR I have to the best of my ability I will probably be done with Walgreens again. (When they lost all my DS19 baby pictures from the first 3months of his life I refused to go there until last year when I found Hotcouponworld.com)

This past week I been to Target twice, Shop n Save and Walgreens.
Target 1

Target 2

Shop n Save

Walgreens


I really don't have big plans for any shopping in the next couple of weeks although I am hoping for a good meat sale.

We spent alot on our garden this year so I am hoping for a great harvest this summer. I built 4 raised vegetable beds but we could only afford dirt for 2 of them so far.
Currently I have green beans, cucumber, lima beans, lettuce and spinach comming up in bed one.
In bed 2 I have sweet peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, watermelon, cantalope.
I am working on a strawberry fountain but I need the dirt which we can't get until it stops raining.
In the older beds from last year I have a new blueberry bush, hot peppers and spaghetti squash.
My very first bed we built on the patio is now a full herb garden with cilantro, sage, lemon thyme, rosemary, parsley, green onions and chives.
As you can see I haven't been as busy shopping but I have kept myself busy in the yard.
We also bought one of the topsy turvy containers just because they are so different and cute. We have grape tomatoes doing very well in there.

3 comments:

  1. It's too bad they changed it :( I hope they reinstate it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Debbie's friend Melissa from work....I really want to see more dog pictures!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Walgreens makes some changes soon. Not may good deals lately.

    ReplyDelete