Background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I know, I know. I have not been a very good blogger. I really haven't been shopping much since we got home the end of March. Other than milk and fresh fruit and veggies I have been staying at home getting my garden ready. I am building 4 raised veggie beds and fencing it in to keep the dogs' out. DH spent almost a week in the hospital only to find nothing wrong with him. I had to take DS to the urgent care center for a splinter under his nail only to find our insurance had dropped him because they did not recieve his class schedule I faxed to them in Jan. A trip to the vet with the puppy for a UTI. And I still was able to put some money in the savings for March.

We had a wonderful trip to Disney World. It was a little cooler than we expected but no real rain to speak of. The count down is on for the next trip which will be to MY favorite place Animal Kingdom Lodge for my birthday. I was able to save $89.00 on the next trip by purchasing points from someone instead of having to pay cash for the extra night.

May looks like it may be another slow month for me. I did get out this past weekend to Lowe's, Home Depot and Kmart to get in on the great sales and double Q. This is the first time DH went with me and he was amazed at how well I did.
I will try to get every updated by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment